SEC West Overall SEC
- Alabama 13-0 8-0
- Texas A&M 10-2 6-2
- LSU 9-3 5-3
- Ole Miss 8-4 5-3
- Arkansas 5-7 2-6
- Mississippi State 5-7 2-6
- Auburn 5-7 1-7
SEC East Overall SEC
- Georgia 12-0 8-0
- South Carolina 11-1 7-1
- Florida 10-2 6-2
- Vanderbilt 7-5 3-5
- Missouri 6-6 2-6
- Kentucky 4-8 1-7
- Tennessee 3-9 0-8
SEC Champion: Alabama over Georgia
National Top 25
- Alabama Bama’s biggest challenges will be its own complacency – and getting past Georgia.
- Ohio State Weak Big Ten, favorable schedule pave way for Buckeyes to reach title game
- Georgia If Bulldogs can shore up defense, they have a chance to knock off the Tide
- South Carolina Three SEC teams in the top four. Is anyone surprised?
- Stanford Physical brand of football is stirring up the go-go PAC-12.
- Texas A&M The Johnny Football Show comes back for a sequel, but lots of holes to fill
- Florida Gators starting to resemble Stanford of the East.
- Oregon Lots of talent returns, but coaching turnover can be unpredictable.
- Clemson Veteran QB returns, speed everywhere. Now the gameday coaching has to catch up.
- LSU Injuries, NFL Draft have decimated Tigers – as have questions about attitude.
- Florida State Seminoles have plenty of talent, but continue to lose focus during the season.
- Oklahoma Sooner program is starting to slip a notch. Time to make a statement.
- Notre Dame Blowout to Bama, offseason drama exposed plenty of cracks in Irish’s facade.
- Louisville Was 2012 a fluke, or is this program ready to step in amongst the nation’s elite?
- Michigan The Hoke-Meyer feud will be epic to watch in coming years. Wolverines need a QB.
- Oklahoma State Talented, speedy team that has had trouble getting over the mental hump recently.
- Nebraska Veteran QB helps, but defense needs a talent infusion.
- Wisconsin Ranking more indicative of weak Big Ten than anything.
- Michigan State Spartans could be a surprise 10-win team if the breaks go the right way.
- Boise State May eventually be ranked higher thanks to weak schedule.
- TCU Tough defense stands out in go-go Big 12; weak offense could hamstring the Frogs.
- Arizona State Todd Graham might be a job-hopper, but he’s a good coach. ASU is getting better.
- Virginia Tech Hokies are well coached fundamentally, but program is starting to stagnate.
- UCLA Bruins bounced back in a big way in 2012. Continuing success might prove harder.
- Ole Miss Rebels are trying to bring Big 12 offense to SEC. Will it work long-term?
Comment now using your Facebook login!
Powered by Facebook Comments