The second decade of the 21st century saw the rise of Clemson, the fall of Boise State, and the full fruition of the greatest dynasty in CFB history, Alabama’s five titles in nine years. This thread will be a mere formality except it will answer meaningful questions:
1) Will Michigan maintain their status as the most overrated Power 5 team of the last 50 years?
2) What will UCFs numbers look like?
3) How far will the record show Nebraska has continued to fall?
4) How did Iowa do this time? Is Penn State a bit of a stealth program? How good was the Notre Dame recovery?
5) And the most important question of all – “Yeah, we know Alabama is #1, but who is #2?”
Comment now using your Facebook login!
Powered by Facebook Comments